What Is A Human Being?
Consciousness Is King .com
If this is your first time reading
of this page, ignore the links.
Fifth Dimension Consciousness
1) The Evil/Cabal definition of a Human being;
2) The evidence based truth regarding
the true nature of Human being+
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Here is Evil/Cabal's
of a human being:
A human being is:
* Separate fom God.
* An inherently evil, sinner,
* Lost, with no purpose in a
vast, cold, empty, lifeless universe,
* The only way to avoid
burning in hell forever is:
* to be blessed by a church holy man
and to follow the church rules,
* to never question authority,
* * to suffer in order to be
close to an external
* The more you suffer,
the closer you are to God.
* God is a male.
* Women are all but useless.
There job is to be servants,
sex slaves who hate sex.
* God lives in the sky over planet Earth
(in the firmament where the birds fly)
* The devil lives hell .
* Hell is below your feet
in the center of the Earth.
Roman Catholic theology was written by
Saint Augustine .
His most famous statement is
"God, grant me chastity, but not now.:
The Evidence-based Truth about
The Nature of a Human Being.
* Everything occurs in a multitude of contexts.
HERE ARE OUR LIFE'S,MAOR CONTEXT:
* Everything is consciousness.
* Everything is part of a single, unified whole.
* Everything made of Llove.
Expressions of Llove are physical.
Llove, itself is not physical.
* Llove is the basic form of consciousness.
* All human life on Earth occurs in
a multi-dimensional, multi sensory holograph.
* Reincarnation is true.
* We live multiple lives.
* Humans are eternal, non-physical God-Beings.
* Humans are great creators.
* We create with our thoughts, beliefs, etc.
* Our social structure is made of,
is a collection of
the collective thoughts of all humans.
* Our personal thoughts change our lives.
* Our personal thoughts are pieces in
our collective social structure.
* Everything in our lives begns with a thought
* We have three categories of consciousness:
> Our personality consciousness,
our daytime waking thinking,.
< Our Subconscious minds, and
> Our higher selves, our super conscious selves.
* About 95% of our daily lives is
dominated, managed, and controlled
by the content of , the programing in
our subconscious minds.
* Our subconscious minds
contain the basic instincts for survival
> pLus everything we have learned,
> plus everything that got plugged into
our subconscious minds
by other conscious beings
* AI (artificial intelligence and
their mind-controlled minions
have taken control of plane Earth.
* Your subconscious mind
has been filled with sheyitt consciousness.
thus, much of your life is controlled by
the false programming
in your subconscious mind.
* Conditions have gotten so bad that
God/Goddes has stepped it
to help us clean up the mess
* Humanity is in the latter stages of a
for the control of human consciousness.
* Humans have the power and the ability
to re-create their lives
any way we choose to do so.
> Very few of us have yet to remember
how to do that.
* All of the above are factors in everything
we think, do, have, express, and experience.
* We cannot analyze one piece of our lives
and ignore all the other parts.
Did you ever ask questions like these questions?
* What am I?
* Who am I?
* Where Am I?
* What am I doing here?
* Where did I come from?
* I know I'm going to die.
Did she really go to heaven?
* What happens after death?
* What could I have possible done
that was so terrible
that I got banished
to the crust of the Earth.
* I want to go home,
but I don't know where home is.
I Just know that this "aint" it.
* Can somebody help me?
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
* My parents ment well,
but they were completely dysfunctional.
* My parents had no Llove for each other.
* They were both strict Roman Catholics.
* My father was in love with
daughter of the cotton mill manager
where my father was employed.
* All I know was that
he got my mother pregnant
* In the social norms of those days
1933, an out of wedlock pregnancy,
called for the Catholic version of
a shot gun wedding.
* When I came along in 1940, the
heat of the Llove triangle
had still not been resolved.
* In 1946, it exploded resulting in
my family being evicted from our home
and the silent dissappearance of
my only loving companion,
my little terrier dog, Buddy.
My unique perspective regarding
My first questions about money
ocurred to me in 1951,
when my father bought a house
that would be my home
for the next eight years.
(55 Oak Grove Avenue in
People saved their money in the bank.
My dad borrowed some of that money
and bought a five-bedroom house
I thought that the bank
was simply an agence that connected
the lenders and the borowers.
Fall 1958 Economics class at
Universtiy of Vermont
I llearned a very different story
I learned he history of money.
Land, labor, capital, and coordination
The king some other noble person
owned the land
He bought capital.
His subjects were the labor.
He hired coordination.
Of the wealth produced,
the land owner kept everything
that he did not have to pay to
labor, capital. and coordination.
Capital was the key here.
It was the perfect place for
secret criminal to steal the wealth
and never get caught.
Soon capital began using its money to
buy up land and to buy businesses
that were profitable.
Then it began manipulating the money system.
.Here's where that has taken us
Evidenc from the Christian Bible:
God is Llove
1 John 4:16
God is love, and
all who live in love live in God,
and God lives in them